NVIDIA Announces Partners of the Year in Europe, Middle East
NVIDIA today recognized a dozen partners for their work helping customers in Europe, the Middle East and Africa harness the power of AI across industries. At a virtual EMEA Partner Day event, which was hosted by the NVIDIA Partner Network (NPN) and drew more than 750 registrants, Partner of the Year awards were given to Read article >
NVIDIA today recognized a dozen partners for their work helping customers in Europe, the Middle East and Africa harness the power of AI across industries.
At a virtual EMEA Partner Day event, which was hosted by the NVIDIA Partner Network (NPN) and drew more than 750 registrants, Partner of the Year awards were given to companies working with NVIDIA to lead AI education and adoption across the region. The winners are transforming how their customers tap AI to improve data centers, manufacturing, sales and marketing workflows and more.
“NVIDIA partners have been at the forefront of technological advances and incredible business opportunities emerging across EMEA, using innovative NVIDIA solutions to help customers reduce costs, increase efficiency and solve their greatest challenges,” said Alfred Manhart, vice president of the EMEA channel at NVIDIA. “With the EMEA NPN Partner of the Year awards, we honor those who play a critical role in the success of our business as they apply their knowledge and expertise to deliver transformative solutions across a range of industries.”
The 2023 NPN award winners for EMEA are:
- THINK ABOUT IT, Germany — Rising Star Partner of the Year. Recognized for driving exceptional revenue growth of close to 100% across the complete NVIDIA portfolio. Throughout four years of working with NVIDIA, the IT services company has become a cornerstone of the NVIDIA partner landscape in Germany.
- Delta Computer Reinbek, Germany — Star Performer Partner of the Year. Recognized for outstanding sales achievement and customer relations, deploying NVIDIA high performance computing, machine learning, deep learning and AI solutions to enterprise, industry and higher education and research institutes throughout Germany.
- MEGWARE Computer, Germany — Go-to-Market Excellence Partner of the Year. Recognized for its broad NVIDIA H100 marketing campaign, using its own benchmark center to increase awareness and generate leads.
- AMAX, Ireland — Rising Star Partner of the Year. Recognized for its significant commitment to helping customers meet their AI and HPC goals, and aligning with members of the NVIDIA Inception program for startups to create new opportunities within the enterprise and automotive sectors.
- Boston Ltd., U.K. — Star Performer Partner of the Year. Recognized for exceptional execution across business areas and implementation of a full-stack approach to deliver complex solutions built on NVIDIA technologies, which have led Boston Ltd. to achieve record revenues.
- Scan Computers International Ltd., U.K. — Go-to-Market Excellence Partner of the Year. Recognized for designing and delivering several successful marketing campaigns comprising high-quality digital content and a comprehensive user-experience strategy, resulting in a strong return on investment.
Southern Europe and Middle East
- Computacenter, France — Rising Star Partner of the Year. Recognized for its fast growth across solution areas, addition of many new customers and close engagement with NVIDIA to drive significant revenue growth.
- MBUZZ, United Arab Emirates — Star Performer Partner of the Year. Recognized for its dedication to increasing the adoption of NVIDIA technologies throughout the Middle East, growing revenue in areas ranging from HPC to visualization and achieving 100% annual growth.
- Azken Muga, Spain — Go-to-Market Excellence Partner of the Year. Recognized for outstanding marketing performance, alignment with NVIDIA’s strategic goals and consistent investment in high-impact, high-quality marketing campaigns with a focus on the NVIDIA DGX platform.
- PNY Technologies Europe — Distributor of the Year. Recognized for the second consecutive year for providing NVIDIA accelerated computing platforms and software to vertical markets — including media and entertainment, healthcare and cloud data center — as well as its commitment to delivering significant year-on-year sales growth.
- TD Synnex — Networking Distributor of the Year. Recognized for its dedication toward, expertise in and understanding of both NVIDIA technologies and customers’ business needs, as well as its commitment to partner outreach and consistent reseller support.
- SoftServe — Outstanding Impact Award. Recognized for its commitment to innovating and collaborating with NVIDIA at all levels. SoftServe has dedicated significant time and resources to creating a practice based on the NVIDIA Omniverse platform for building and operating metaverse applications — building industry-specific showcases, developing dedicated Omniverse labs and training, and enabling thousands of its employees to tap NVIDIA solutions.
“It’s an honor for SoftServe to be recognized as the NPN Outstanding Impact Partner of the Year, an award that demonstrates the importance of collaborating with strong partners like NVIDIA to solve complex challenges using cutting-edge technologies,” said Volodymyr Semenyshyn, president of EMEA at SoftServe. “SoftServe is fully dedicated to advancing our vision of accelerated computing by combining NVIDIA’s trailblazing technologies with our strong industry expertise to deliver leading IT solutions and services that empower our customers.”
This year’s awards arrive as AI adoption is rapidly expanding across industries, unlocking new opportunities and accelerating discovery in healthcare, finance, business services and more. As AI models become more complex, the 2023 NPN Award winners are expert partners that can help enterprises develop and deploy AI in production using the infrastructure that best aligns with their operations.
Learn how to join the NPN, or find your local NPN partner.